Windows Alerts is one of the many services provided to us Windows Live, which alert us of new updates from many websites and services that you which subscribed.
Related Tutorials Sign Up and Sign In:
- How to create account Facebook
- Sign Up / create Instagram
- How to sign in Gmail
- How to sign in Hotmail
- How Badoo Sign Up
With Windows Live Alerts service, you will receive notifications in a place that you, which will keep you informed about the latest changes in many sites.
* To subscribe to this interesting service, you must follow the next steps:
* Go to this link: Windows Live Alerts
* Log into your account
* Choose the option Your Alerts, that are located in the menu on the side of your account
* Choose your country of residence
* Choose the alerts that you like to receive by clicking on each
* Add the captcha code in the appropriate mail box
* Click in the option save
Now every time that you have a new content update on the site you chose, you will be notified and will be much easier to review.