Google Chrome is an open source web browser developed by Google, which is constantly update job.
Hotmail also so many times we (the users) stayed in the middle of this war between the different browsers and also the e mail service and also they throw the problem about which have the errors that can not access the service.
Top 5 Best Tutorialss:
- Sign Up Facebook Account
- Sign Up Instagram
- Login Gmail in few steps
- Login Hotmail account for free
- Badoo Sign Up
If you use Google Chrome and try to access Windows Live Hotmail and is for som moments disabled the service and also it could be a question of a coding mistake in Sign in Hotmail Log shows you how to solve the problem.
The latest versions of Google Chrome had solved the problem quite well, but Hotmail had recently begun to show a mistake page refuses to open the new e mails.
This was not a particular problem of Hotmail, as Google Chrome elsewhere also showed errors.
The theme is that Google Chrome use some new algorithms that we are very well because it reproduced by all sites there are resolve errors which are returned.
There are still some problems of incompatibility, which can be easily resolved by the following methods:
First of all, you must have the latest version of Google Chrome. You can download it here.
1. First click on the gear icon
2. Then Select Clear the browsing data, also you can do ctrl shift by supr
3. Once you open the box, select the option delete everything, including delete cookies, empty chache and finally erases all information from the delete the button navigation
An alternative solution is make click on the right icon for Chrome, which is on the desktop and there we go to the Properties menu.
We will see many values, but we will focus in this target field line
There will post:
– User-agent = “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1 Safari/525.19”
This is a little hacker trick, Hotmail will create that the request comes from a Mozilla browser, and for this reason it will not be forced to block anything or open the default browser from Microsoft.