Now we will tell you how to configure the Hotmail email on a phone Symbian S60 3rd edition (Nokia E71, Nokia N78, Nokia N96)
Related Tutorials Sign Up and Sign In:
- How to create account Facebook
- Sign Up / create Instagram
- How to sign in Gmail
- How to sign in Hotmail
- How Badoo Sign Up
To configure the terminal with the Hotmail POP e mail we will make the following steps:
* Check if the terminal has successfully set up and working good the Internet connection.
* Once these check the previous step we should do the following path: Menu -> Messages -> Options -> Settings -> Mail -> Mailboxes (in this option, we see a message that we will accept if this is the first mailbox that you create, if not, a once inside in the option Mailbox go to -> Options -> New Mailbox.)
* Then we will “Start Wizard”
* After that we will select the kind of account, in this case POP3.
* Press “Next”
* Now we ask for “my e-mail address” in which introduce my own e-mail account, “firstname.lastname@example.org ”
* We will ask the name of the incoming mail server, delete everything that we look and then we will enter: pop3.live.com
* Then we will Click on ‘Next‘
* After that it ask to the name of the outgoing mail server, delete everything that it appears and then we will enter: smtp.live.com
* At this last step we ask what the access point you want to use for this post, here select “Always Ask” (We do this to the terminal every time you connect to the mail we ask that we are setting the access point we use) and after that select “Next.”
* It request us the name of the mailbox, we have called “HOTMAIL” and then accept.
* Finally select the option “Finish“
After that we will follow these steps:
* On the email account, we will go to Options -> Mail Settings-> Connection Settings.
* First of all, we will select the option “Incoming Mail”
* On “Incoming Mail” we will enter the User Name, this is ” email@example.com @hotmail.com” also will introduce the password associated with our mailing address in the Password field.
* Next we moving to the security field and this change the status from “Off” to “SSL / TLS”
* Then we will click on “Back” and select the option “Outgoing Mail”
* In the “User Name” we will enter ” firstname.lastname@example.org @hotmail.com ” and then we will enter the password associated with our mailing address in the Password field. ”
* Then we moved again to the security field and this change the status from “Off” to “STARTTLS”
* After that Click on “Back” to return to the mailbox.