Many times our Windows Live Hotmail account we receive emails from unknown people who all they do is fill our inboxes, for this reason I will present two methods to be able to identify and report on them.
Related Tutorials Sign Up and Sign In:
- How to create account Facebook
- Sign Up / create Instagram
- How to sign in Gmail
- How to sign in Hotmail
- How Badoo Sign Up
Ho to report the junk mail in your hotmail account
Option 1: To report spam from our Hotmail account
* Log from Windows Live Hotmail
* Click on the icon “Mail“, located to the left of your screen.
* We will see a folder with options where we click on in the option “Inbox.”
* In our message list we must click on the right button of our mouse and then select “source code“, after that we will select the message content.
* After this we will copy the content and then we are going to compose a new email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the contents of spam e-mail on our new message body.
Option 2: To report the spam e mail from a account that is not hotmail.
* Log into Windows Live Hotmail
* In our screen, in the left side we click on mail.
* In the folder listed click in the inbox.
* In our list we are going to email messages that we wish to inform clicking the right mouse button by selecting view source code.
* Made it select the contents of the message and copy it.
* We went into our inbox and select Create a new message.
* We paste the contents of this message to inform the body of our new message and send to abuses address of the domain from where the spam.
I hope this information will be helpful for you, and it allowing you to block those annoying spam emails.