Nobody likes to spend his time in delete the SPAM mail box, it is very sad to see a long line with SPAM messages, and much more when we expect to receive an important email. So the first thing we do is don´t publish your email address on forums, or sites that ask to your mail accounts, and others.
Related Tutorials Sign Up and Sign In:
- How to create account Facebook
- Sign Up / create Instagram
- How to sign in Gmail
- How to sign in Hotmail
- How Badoo Sign Up
However, Hotmail filters 80% of spam and delete it very quickly. But, is so much the amount of mail that is sent, because always are a great remains in your account. For this reason, we look to give a greater security in you mail Hotmail.com.
First of all, login to your account and go into “Options” (top right). And in the next menu go to “More options.” As look like in the image.
After that, under “Spam“, click in the option “Filters and information.”
Now know about the level of spam filter and configure it now.
1. Low Level: It comes by default and works best in new accounts.
2. Standard Level: If you receive lots of spam messages, check this, and it send all the spam to the spam folder.
3. Exclusive offer: You will receive only emails from your hotmail contacts and, if someone else will send you a message, this message will go to the spam folder.
When you finish choose and click in the “Burn” button and this changes take effect, and then the spam that you receive in your inbox will be much smaller.