If you have the latest version of Windows Live Messenger instant messenger 2011 beta you’ve probably has a few problems, for example not seeing your contacts when they are online or don´t see you when they are online.
Related Tutorials Sign Up and Sign In:
- How to create account Facebook
- Sign Up / create Instagram
- How to sign in Gmail
- How to sign in Hotmail
- How Badoo Sign Up
If you want to solve the problem of the last version of WLM 11, you must do this:
As I know if I have the problem?:
* When connected contacts appear as Offline, and vice versa.
* Your contact not receive that you write and vice versa.
Solution for the problem in Windows 7
1. Close Windows Live Messenger
2. Go to Start> Computer and after that go to the following path C: / Users / tu_usuario_de_windows / AppData / Local / Microsoft
3. Remove Contacts or Contacts folder.
4. Restart the computer.
5. Open Windows Live Messenger again.
Important: If you can not see any of the directories listed above is because they lay hidden. If you want to see them have to:
1. Go to Start> Run, type explorer and then click on OK.
2. Under Tools, click on Organize and folder and then search options in Windows Vista or Windows 7.
3. In the View tab in the Advanced settings list, select Show hidden files and folders.
4. Now simply uncheck the option in hide system files.
5. Now give click on OK.
If you do not work, please say me your problem in the comments.