Facebook was created by undergraduate student Mark Zuckerburg, who developed an online version of the book that teachers receive earlier this year to help them identify new students.
His success was immediate. First all Harvard students joined, and later the site was opened to colleges and various companies.
Becoming the number 1 social network in the world, in which millions of people register daily to keep in touch with family and friends who live far away.
Steps to create a Facebook account
You have the possibility to open an account in this social network through a computer or a smartphone. The steps to follow are the same for both devices.
- Enter the Facebook page using the browser.
- When you arrive at the Facebook page you will have to fill out the form with your personal information (name and surname, email, password, sex and date of birth).
- Click on the “Register” button.
Once these steps have been performed correctly, a composite page will open with three procedures that we will mention below.
- Find your friends: In this first step you have the option to find family or close friends and send them a friend request.
- Complete your information: this step is to complete the information of your profile with a small form of five data that are as follows:
- Actual city.
- High school.
- Employer / company.
3. Add profile photo: you have the possibility to add a profile photo by clicking on the green button that says “upload a photo”, or later take it if you have a webcam.
Once these steps are done, another page will open immediately, which will ask you to confirm your account through the email you entered, you should access the email and open the message you received from Facebook, finally click the link to activate your account.