All browsers have protocols that if we enter into a website link, it can interact with a program. That is called Protocol Hander, and one of the most famous is the protocol that allows you send an email, that is, the mailto:
Related Tutorials Sign Up and Sign In:
- How to create account Facebook
- Sign Up / create Instagram
- How to sign in Gmail
- How to sign in Hotmail
- How Badoo Sign Up
Another common example is the http: It say that the document will link to a website.
One characteristic is that in the end have (two points):
So now we look Windows Live Messenger have her own Protocol handers, which allow to interact with it, and his characteristic is that all begin with msnim.
* Msnim: add? Contact = firstname.lastname@example.org is a hander protocol that create a link which when you clicked adds a contact to Messenger.
* Msnim: chat? Contact = email@example.com when you do click you open a chat window to chat with the person assigned in the mail.
* Msnim: voice? Contact = firstname.lastname@example.org allow create a link to start a voice conversation with other WLM user.
* Msnim: video? Contact = email@example.com create a link when you click in it Start a video call with the contact indicated.