Twitter is one of the most used social networks around the world today, however, could always be the case that there is a person who no longer want to use your account, for this reason, here is a tutorial by which you have the option to delete Twitter account very easily and clearly, this way you will save the trouble of having your open profile and someone else can find: How to create new account:
Delete Twitter Account
– First we have to open a browser of our choice, and in the address bar should write www.twitter.com, waiting to load
– Click in the upper right corner, specifically where it says “Log” and when the picture roll down, enter your username and your personal password to “log on” in your Twitter account.
– Once inside, head to the upper right hand corner, specifically where your photo, and then you must click on the option that says “configuration”
– Scroll down, and you can find an option at the end, just in that part says “deactivate my account”
– Twitter will show several options for you to stay with your account, however, click on the blue button that says “Disable, and then appears your username”
Immediately you can delete Twitter account, and it will no longer appear to other people. There is no doubt that it is very easy to perform this process.